Quirky?

When the Revd Manny Faria (Rector at St. Peter's Church, Beverly, MA) worked with me in Pittsfield, MA he said that I was quirky.

I accept that description whole-heartedly.

I have never eaten a Twinkie

I don't like Brownies




Nor Chocolate Chip Cookies




I strongly dislike Chocolate Cake



I rarely eat ice-cream  (maybe once so far this year)




I disdain doughnuts

Dessert does not delight me


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psst. don't tell my Cardiologist that 

I binge on Bacon about four times a year

I am easily seduced by Cheese (so I try not to buy it)

If I break down with tears and sobs to buy Steak it has to be Rib-Eye, with all that wonderful fat!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"