Gloomy SRQ Day

This is not typical weather for Sarasota even on October. .  It's raining, it's chilly, and it's gloomy.

I am making the best of it on my lanai, by reading a book about the Basque people.

From somewhere near by I can hear a band.  Is it from  Faith Presbyterian Church,  or is it from  S. Jude's Roman Catholic Church.  It matters not.



St. Jude's R.C.




Faith Presbyterian

--------------------------------------

The Band is playing some of the Beatles' Classics.   It's a good sound.  My mind has drifted back to those days when the Beatles' Music was considered to be avante-garde and a bit risky.

Now it is recognized as brilliantly classic.

Their music was a feast for my ears on this gloomy day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"