1/1/18 (and even numbered years)


1/1/18

A day when the date is written the same way in he U.K. and the U.S.A

I like even numbered years

I was born in 1944

I left High School in 1960

I began my studies at Theological College in 1972

In 1976 I received my degree, was ordained Deacon (June) and Priest (December), and began my ordained ministry at the Church of the Good Shepherd, Fitchburg, MA (July). That year was also our Nation's Bi-Centennial.

In 1980 I moved to St. Christopher's Church, Chicopee, MA

In 1984 I became the Rector at St. Stephen's Parish, Pittsfield, MA

In 2000 I was called to be the Rector at St. James's Church, Cambridge, MA

In 2006 I retired and moved to Sarasota, FL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"