WHIMSY

7:40 p.m. January 1st 2018.

It's 46f  here in SRQ:  warm by many standards in many parts of the USA, Canada and the U.K. but a wee bit "parky" for residents of S,.W. Florida.

So it was that  my dog Izzy utterly refused to go outside for a pee this evening.   She dug in her haunches on the porch, and just as soon as I took her leash off she ran inside to the safety of her crate.

The very moment I got back inside she rolled over on her back so that I would tickle her belly.

(No one does that for me!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ordered some dog supplies from Amazon. (It's not that I like Amazon, but they have a cool business plan, so I was able to buy stuff on line,rather than having to drive to two or three stores to get the same items)

My cat Adelaide felt a bit left out of my canine supplies until I gave her the shipping box.




Chez chat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Sunday 31st I visited my friend Bob in the memory unit at "Discovery of Sarasota Bay".

I wore my Australia jacket  (purchased at a bargain price at Sidney Harbour on a chilly day),

My Queen Mary Transatlantic Crossing polo shirt,

and my

North Yorkshire Moors Railway hat.








------------------------------------------------------

It's not that I am  bragging  (say what!)

But I am totally grateful that I have had some wondrous adventures in other lands.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"