Re-cycled carrots (and a guilty but sorry dog)




I bought some 'baby" carrots thinking that Zion might like them as a snack (some dogs do).

He was not in the slightest bit interested, so I used them to make carrot and ginger soup.





The first batch had too much ginger, so I cooked and pureed some frozen carrots to supplement  the soup, and then added some heavy cream.

G...O...O...D!

(Many years ago at St. James's in Porter Square, Cambridge, MA we had mid-week small group pot-lucks.  Parishioner Ann S made the best salads, I offered home made soups.  Both were well received.    Ann and I dreamed (fantasied) of opening a Soup and Salad  Cafe!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Later in the day Zion (a.k.a. Mr. Perfect) tried to snitch some food from my kitchen counter.

I caught him in the act!

I am guilty.

He pleaded guilty.

And then he begged forgiveness.  I could not refuse!

I am guilty, but I am so very sorry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"