Family Favourites

I have ten nephews.


I have nine nieces


I have eighteen great-nieces

I have seven great-nephews 

I know all their names but I do not know all their birthdays.

I have a great-niece and a great-nephew whom I have never met  (nor am I likely to do so).😞

Eighteen favourite great nieces!

One of the favourites is Bree.  She is ten years old today. We had a nice Skype (with camera) chat.



Bree is smart, intelligent, funny, empathic and all round cool.

She loves her Uncle and I love her.

P.S.  Bree and her Mum, Aunt,  and Grandparents are coming from the U.K. to stay with me in October.


Betcha wanna meet her! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"