Much rain in Sarasota today.


We had a good, long and healthy rainstorm in SRQ today.

We needed the rain.  

Nevertheless it was all my fault.  

I washed my car this morning.  That almost never fails to summon forth a rainstorm.

Luckily Mr. Z and I had three good walks before the deluge.

But just as we thought that the storm had passed we took a few short pee walks, only to be soaked as the rain came back to tease us.

Ne'er mind.  Zion loves to be toweled down.  I bet that's true for your dog too!

For his urinary comfort I took Z for one last walk under cover at our local plaza.  He did his thing.

Then we encountered a young woman who works at the local man/ped studio.   She fell in love with Zion and decided that he should be a film star.



Her brother (waiting to drive her home?) took this photo'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"