Oh dear

I decided to clean and tidy my utility room today. In my condo it is a discrete room with its own door, quite separate from my unit with its two bedrooms, two bathrooms etc.

The utility room is home to a washer, dryer, and water heater --  it's a bit like a basement, but at ground floor level.

Like many basements this room has also doubled as a junk room.

So it needed to be de-junked today.


Here it is after my clean up.

  

I can now find what I need.

The room has a small window with curtains that I've not washed  in "oh so many years".

I did so today.

This is how they emerged from my washing machine, all shred apart.



My mother would not be proud of me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"