On Line Dating

At my advanced age I have decided that I am ready for on-line dating.

Here is my profile photo'.

A winner for certain! Maybe an EMT will date me!






In truth this is what I looked like after stage one of my red light dermatological treatment this morning.  The squamous cell carcinomas were treated with some chemical or other, then decked in these protective wraps. Then I was free to go home  before returning for the red light procedure itself two hours later.

Each of three malignancies were treated for ten minutes with very hot red light. 'Tis not painful but each spot (two on my forehead, one on my scalp) needed to be spritzed with cold water to abate the heat.

After all that here's what one of the spots looks like


Hardly dramatic, but you can see that my forehead is redder than usual.



Now my part is to stay out of the sun until Thursday morning, and to keep the spots lubricated with Aquafor (a step up from Vaseline)
Ain't medicine wonderful?  Aren't I lucky to have good doctors and great health insurance?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"