Say What?



This sign has been at Franklin Lighting on Lockwood Ridge Road, Sarasota (about a mile from my home) br  for many years,  (probably since I moved to SRQ in 2006).

It never changes.

What the heck does it mean? 

What is an "annual once a year" event?   

What is a clearance sale? (Is it one which has been in progress for at least the thirteen years since I moved to SRQ)   

If so, how many years until all the stock is "cleared"  

Just asking!

--------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile  just up the road in Bradenton FL I see this sign at a gas station/ convenience store.



"Morningly"?  Is this one of  Pres. Donald Trump's new words?!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"