Phew!



I am to have a C-T scan on Tuesday 19th at 10:30 a.m.   The appointment was arranged by the staff at my Vascular Doctor's office, whose print-out specified FASTING.

This made me grumpy. Wot,  no early morning coffee?  Wot,  no breakfast. Grumps and yet more grumps.

A staff member at Sarasota Radiological Associates ( the clinic at which I'll have the procedure) called this morning to remind me of the appointment.

She said "Remember to fast, no food or drink after three hours before the C-T Scan". 

Whoop dee do!  I'll be able to have my 4:15 a.m. and 5:30 a.m.coffees.  I'll be able to enjoy my 6:30 a.m. breakfast. 

Life is yet  again wonderful for this dyed in the wool, routine obsessed old bachelor!  No more grumps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"