Bye Bye Texas


 Back at home after my five day trip to Texas.  (Austin and San Antonio) More about my adventures in a day or two.

Today my flight from San Antonio arrived in Atlanta thirty five minutes early.  My arrival gate from San Antonio was two gates away from my departure gate to Sarasota.   

Arrived in Sarasota on time.  My good friend Ashley met me at SRQ and drove me to the wonderful Bayside Pet Resort (10 minutes from the airport) where Zion had been since last Wednesday.

Did I ever get an over the top, enthusiastic, joyful welcome from Z!  Made me all teary eyed.

More soon.

Gratefully,

JMP






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"