Back In Memory Land

I recently posted a photo' of my brother and sister in law to mark their 40th wedding anniversary. It was taken in 2014 when we were on a cruise from Bristol U.K. to Norway  (lovely small ship, only 600 passengers).

That took me back into memory land


'Twas then that we saw the Queen Mary 2 in the harbour at Bergen. Seeing it made me determined to make a crossing on the QM2 from Southampton to New York, which I did in 2017.

(The photo' I took is lodged in my Flikr album from which I have been unable to copy it -  so the above in a stock photo' via Google images)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"