Do you remember Puffed Wheat?



Yesterday ( 28th July 2019)  I had a taste longing for Puffed Wheat, one of the more or less healthy breakfast cereals which I enjoyed as a kid.

But gosh darn it (!)  I could not find it in the cereal aisles of PUBLIX, WINN-DIXIE, or WALMART stores in Sarasota.  Is it no longer made?

Winn-Dixie and Walmart carry  a sort of puffed cereal with added malt.  I was on the point of buying some until I read the label which indicated that sugar was the chief ingredient.

BLAH

I want some plain and simple QUAKER PUFFED WHEAT.

I think that I am out of luck. Is it no longer made?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"