Big, bold, and beautiful.

Twice in the past 48 hours I have encountered another dog walker at Sarasota's Arlington Park,  with her big,  beautiful, and friendly  Rhodesian Ridge-back.

What a gorgeous beast!



These are stock photo's of Rhodesian Ridge-backs, not of the one I met at the park.


The Arlington Park Ridge-back and my Zion got along very well.

The woman who owns the dog told me that her brother also has one, and that her dog and her brother's dog are from the same litter.

When the two brother-dogs get together they sing and howl to each other, much to the joy of their human "owners".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"