From the sublime to the ridiculous

The sublime.

Yesterday  the birth of my great, great niece Phoebe. Check out my  Facebook posting from yesterday -  she is a wee darling!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The ridiculous.

Today  I am by no means a gourmet cook, and I am not averse to comfort food.

There are days on which I lust after Macaroni and Cheese as a side dish, but do not have the energy or ambition to make it from scratch.

On those days I use store bought Mac 'n Cheese (from the cooler, not from the freezer) and tart it up with Salsa.

As we  might say in the U.K.  "it ain't half bad"!





Am I a bad person?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"