Off they go (or bye-bye Ann Albritton)



I have lived in Sarasota, FL  since 2006.

My move from Massachusetts to Florida has had many challenges and blessings.

The blessings have included making new friends  -  women and men who I would want to be near me when I approach death.

The challenge is that "off they go".

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The Revd. Deacon Alan Rogers, taken away by death.  I miss him so much.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Revd. Andrea (Andi) Taylor, taken away by her call to a new parish on Cape Cod, MA


Andi and her husband Jonathan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Revd. Wesley Wasdyke and his wife Cindy Wasdyke who have moved from Sarasota, FL to Chapel Hill, N.C.



------------------------------------------------------------------------

And today;  the wonderful Ann Albritton (retired Professor of Modern Art at Ringling College of Art and Design  in SRQ) who is moving to Thomasville GA this Friday 27th Oct. 2019, to enjoy  retirement near to  her kin.



ZION and I were at her farewell party today. 

Zion behaved, and so did I.  But dear Ann I will miss you greatly.

My modern art appreciation reaches at least to Salvador Dali, that's why I have posted his "Christ of St. John of the Cross" in your honour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"