Savour the Season

The Christmas Season for Christians begins on December 25th and ends on January 6th.  

Jan 6th is known as "The Feast of the Epiphany" for some Christians; or as  "Little Christmas" for others.)


I anticipate and savour the twelve day  season by not opening and enjoying my Christmas Cards until December 25th.



I got behind this year, so I did not open my Cards until December 26th (Boxing Day, or St. Stephen's Day.)

Not to worry.  December 26th is still in the Christmas Season.

I enjoyed the slow process of opening each and every one; savouring the love and care which each card offers.

(And I use  a paper knife which my brother Martyn and his wife Wendy gave me for my 65th birthday.  I  reserve it  for use only in the Christmas Season).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"