Zion the Star at New College of Florida

6th December 2019

It's finals week at the New College of Florida here in Sarasota.

During Finals Week the College invites Canine Therapy teams to spend an hour in the Jane Cook Bancroft Library, there to provide a measure of stress relief to students.

There were three teams at the College today. We were one of them.

Here is Zion in all his glory!





I very much like this photo' of my smiling dog. Oh my - he is so gorgeous to look at, and his temperament matches his looks.  

I am grateful every day for his presence in my life, and for the joy he brings to so many people.

Everybody loves Zion!

------------------------------------------------------------------

As the session ended the staff photographer Jim DeLa  (pronounced DeLay) and I remembered that we knew each other.  He at one time worked for the Episcopal Diocese of South West Florida. He and I had a few minutes of happy "catch up time". It's by his courtesy that I have three of the photo's which he took.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"