In Praise Of Bobble Hats

With apologies to my family members in England who may have already seen this.

Back in 2017 on a visit to my family members in England my good niece Nicola presented me with a bobble hat she had knitted for me.

There is a not a great need for warm head coverings in south west Florida.

But once in a while......

This morning was once in a while.  The temps hovered around 40f, with a wicked cold wind from the north. Even in Florida we were calculating wind chill factors.

Notwithstanding wind and cold, Mr. Zion had to go outside for his essential evacuations.

He could not do so sans moi.

I could not walk with him sans my bobble hat. 



                                       Merci NICOLA! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"