That cat, that cat, where did you get that cat? (and His Lordship)



The first time it happened was understandable. I walked into my bedroom only to be shocked  by the sight of this ultra-fluffy cat on my bed.

The second time it happened I was foolish.

The third time I was utterly stupid.

For you see,  I do not have a cat.   But thrice my thought was "why is there a cat on my bed?" 

I'd been looking at a feather duster which I used to remove the cobwebs and dog hairs from the louvered wooden doors to my walk in closet, and my bathroom.

I knew that it was a feather duster which I'd left on my bed,  But what I knew and what I saw were at odds.

I know that I do not have a cat.  But three times I saw a feather duster, and momentarily thought that it was a cat!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been making incremental improvements to my kitchen (not before time!)

In the spirit of improvement I decided that Zion should be included by the provision of a better and more dignified feeding station.   

 Here it is:



I bought it at the local and independently owned Pet Supply Store on Webber/Beneva in Sarasota. Shop locally!!'

The elegant metal cradle was created  by a military veteran who lives on Longboat Key FL.   His retirement hobby is welding.

Any profits from his skillful work go to charities for military veterans.

Zion ( as is the case with most dogs)  is chary and wary of new things.  He was both curious and cautious about his new feeding station.

His hunger will trump his caution!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"