My Flood Revisited, and Supporting Locally Owned Businesses.

Last Friday when Mr. Handyman was clearing up the mess caused by a failure in a water line to the fridge I realised that this was not the day to cook lunch.

So I ordered some take out  (or is it take away?) food from my local and wonderful Reyna's Taqueria.  It is the best!

Reyna's is owned by  Mexican born/American citizens married gay couple.  They describe their offerings as "Authentic Mexican Cravings".  We like their food and we like them.  We want their business to succeed despite the COVID 19 restrictions.

Reyna's is an asset to our neighbourhood.  You can read about it here:

https://reynastaqueria.com/about/


Using curb side pick up I ordered Burrito Carnitas  (slowly roasted and marinated pork shoulder).

So very good, and enough for lunch on Friday and on Saturday.

Oh so good!



You can see some of their other offerings here:

https://reynastaqueria.com/gallery/








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"