Two bags; two blokes; one dog.

TWO BAGS

At the first stage of the Covid 19 semi-lockdown  (semi in Florida), Trader Joe's allowed customers to use their own bags; provided that the customer did her/his own bagging.

Now T.J.'s will allow only the use of their own paper  bags.  'Tis understandable.  The sad fact is that we will not be able to re-use the fine T.J. bags until "after the crisis".

My trusty T.J's cloth bag which I cannot now use.

The T.J.   (environmentally friendly) bag which we will not be able to use again until after the crisis.
TWO BLOKES

As Zion and I walked out at Arlington Park this afternoon we encountered David Eichlen and Bob Griffith, two of my favourite St. Boniface Church, Sarasota parishioners. We chatted away.

What gracious serendipity!  


ONE DOG


As I was eating supper this early evening the famous Mr. Z  (a.ka. Zion, or Zee-Zee, or Sweetheart ) came to visit me.

Those who have dogs as pets will know how happy this made me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"