COVID 19 A conspiracy theory, or the PLAIN TRUTH



A much trusted friend of mine who now lives in California wrote this:

"I am convinced that the upper echelons of the administration are taking no useful action against the virus precisely BECAUSE its primary victims are Blacks, Latinex, immigrants (those are the folks at the meat packing plants), Native Americans, people experiencing homelessness, prisoners and nursing home people. If it were disproportionately impacting wealthy white people, woo-ee, Katy bar the door."


My friend spent her working life as a journalist.  I think that she is on to the truth.

The reported statistics from  the "opening up"  of  TRUMPITE  States such as Florida, where I now live show daily increases in the number of new infections,  giving credence to her opinion.

So many lives are at stake, but the oligarchs do not give a damn.  Thanks California friend "S.R."  for pointing this out.

Despite all my precautions I could be the next to be infected,  due to the feckless policies of our State Governor





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"