Sunday Morning Cooking

I could/should have used the dishwasher

Meat loaf: with pork, beef, onions, celery, roasted garlic tomato sauce (and bits of  cooked bacon to add that  "je ne sais quoi")

Peach Cobbler, with fresh peaches.


All this cooking to fill in a bit of time.  Some for me, and some to share with friends and neighbours. Sharing seems to be the right thing to do in this miserable pandemic days.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cooking done,  my friend Ashley (Chrisman) Lloyd and I broke out  and met for lunch at Culver's.



There I had a sinfully greasy cheese burger with fries; the first I've had in over a year.  Umm, umm GOOD!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"