Salmagundi

 This, named  "Christmas Penguins".  was the picture on a card I received  in 2019.




But I see it  another way.  I call it Sarasota "Winter Amish Women"  on the beach at Siesta Key.


---------------------------------------------------------------



Oh Glory!  Yoder's Market on Bahia Vista St. in Sarasota has Persimmons.

Not quite ripe, so I have placed them in a brown paper bag, with an apple.  This is supposed to accelerate the ripening:  I'll let you know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 


Lunch today.  Trader Joe's vegetarian chili,  served over a long ways cut half of  a baked potato.   

Not bad,   In truth very good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"