Pagoda Plant - such beauty

 

Clerodendrum Paniculatum  ( a.k.a. Pagoda Plant).


Earlier this year I planted a Pagoda Plant in the  "circle" which is  in the common area nearest  my home.  

As soon as  we members of  the Sarasota based  Glen Oaks Ridge Condominium  Association  (where I live)  plant anything in   common areas, the plantings no longer belong to individuals , but to the Association.


Earlier this year I planted a Pagoda plant in my nearest  Circle.  

A bit later the GORA  Landscapers  (a.k.a. men with chain saws) cut the whole thing down, almost to the ground

I was annoyed for a long while.

But then the Clerodendrum Paniculatum/ Pagoda Plant did its own thing; not only growing to new and more glorious height;   but also sending out underground shoots which are soaring to maturity.


 
Kewl?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"