Spanning the Generations

 

Sarah (Bennett) Povey,  my grandmother b 1881 (ish) The only grandparent I knew.


Faith Ruby Amy Thacker, my newest great-niece. Born 12th October 2020.

My family includes

Nine siblings, including a sister named Sylvia who was born with Spina Bifida in 1942 (?). and died soon after her birth; and my brother Steve who died in 2016.

Fourteen nieces/nephews.

Twenty one great nieces/ nephews

One great, great niece (Phoebe) who was born in September 2019

(Yes, I have a great, great niece who is one year older than a great niece!)

Think of this: the family members I know/have known span one hundred and thirty nine years.

And six generations:   (3)  My grandmother (2) my parents (3) my siblings (4) my nieces and nephews (5) my great nieces/great nephews (6) my great-great niece.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"