BACK TO WORK: Sweet Talk and Whoop-dee-do

I was sweet talking Zion yesterday afternoon.  

He instantly responded by rolling on to his back so that I would give him a belly rub.  

I would do the same should you sweet talk me.



I love how our dogs display their front paws when a belly rub is in the offing.

No sooner had I taken this photo' that I got an e-mail from the Sarasota County Humane Society.  

It asked "even though we cannot do Canine Therapy at retirement communities and rest homes, would any Therapy Teams be free to engage in some Canine Therapy at Sarasota's Riverview High School on Friday 30th October 2020?".



Riverview High School.


It took me less than a minute to respond.  YES!  I'll be there at 10:00 a.m.

Back to work!

I will socially distance.  

Zion will suck up every and all belly rubs, from students or from staff.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Should he be offered a treat this is what staff or students will see.  It's the look he gave me when I was nibbling on cheese and he thought that maybe a wee portion was in the offing.



 Irresistible?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"