When My Heart is in the Bay State.

 I lived and worked in Massachusetts (the Bay State) for thirty years.

My heart is often there, not of course in the bitterly cold winters; but frequently in the beautiful autumns.

I crossed the French King Bridge (across the Connecticut River) on Route 2; on the Western Massachusetts so-called "Mohawk Trail",  so many times.

It's a gorgeous bridge, high above the river; between the towns of Erving and Gill.

Here is a great aerial and autumnal photo' of the bridge and the river.

  It doesn't get much better than this:


Photo' via my Western Mass friend the Revd. Jane Dunning.

( A Google search will tell you more about the bridge)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"