Wot and Wow!

 WOT?

The toilet in my bathroom has not been flushing as it should.

I looked into the cistern to try to discern the problem.  That I could not do; but I discovered these  at the bottom of the tank.




Over the counter reading spectacles.  I have no idea how they got there; and I have not missed them.  Go figure!  (They had nothing to do with the toilet flushing  problem).

-------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW!

I wrote on Dec 21st about the superb service I got from Delta Airlines when I had to cancel a U.S.A/U.K./U.S.A  flight I'd planned for March 2021.

I'd anticipated that Delta that would give me a credit against future flights,  The wonderful Delta agent decided that instead I should get a refund for the full fare.

She told me that I should get the refund within 7-10 business days.

7-10.  Oh baloney!  My AMEX credit card registered the refund today.. Not 7-10 days on,  but two days on!

I am a sworn Delta Airlines fan!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"