Keep On the Bright Side of Life. #1

I ran over a curb on Thursday morning whilst making a left turn; after which I heard a rubbing noise on the front right hand tyre when I made hard left turns.

My guess was that the mud flap had been dislodged.

With that in mind I went to my trusted local auto repair shop this morning to make an appointment. The staff there know me by name -  it pays to do business locally!

I did not need an appointment.  It was a quiet morning, so Ge..y fixed the problem immediately.  The mud flap needed to be re-attached. 

He did so at no charge!  -  it pays to do business locally!

There is a six pack of beer in his future!


The photo gives you a hint.  Corner of Lockwood Ridge Rd and 17th St. in Sarasota.   A trusty business.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"