My Eye Sight ..... and What I Saw.

 My eyesight

I told you recently about the odd ocular phenomena which occurred immediately  after my Covid 19 vaccination: (the jagged haloes around street lights and auto headlights; and the beams of  light emanating from street lights and outdoors house lights).

This morning I still experienced  the jagged halo effect, but saw no beams.

Who knows if this had anything to do with the vaccination?

At the urging of wise friends I have slated an appointment with my Optometrist to be on the safe side.  He  (and it is a he ) will refer me to an Ophthalmologist if there are any signs of eye disease.


-------------------------------------------------------------------


What I saw

This afternoon at Arlington Park in Sarasota

Stock photo'

Iguanas are an invasive species in southern Florida.

Some may have been stowaways on ships from the Caribbean. Others may have been "exotic pets" let loose. I'd  heard that Iguanas are spreading as far north as SRQ; but this is the first I've seen such in SRQ

It is not good.   Iguanas ( cute as they are) cause great ecological damage as they devour vegetation; poop excessively; and cause damage to the civic infrastructure.  (the City of West Palm Beach had to spend $1.5 million to repair damage which Iguanas caused to the Civic potable water supply).

T'would be good if some So. Fl.  entrepreneurs created  "Iguana  meat for food" businesses.  Such meat is much to be desired in many Caribbean Island communities,

Why not in southern Florida?   I would eat it!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"