Simple again

Betsy and I puttered around again today.

I tried hard not to be task focussed (as is my wont), but instead to be a gracious host.

So we had a lazy morning, and then joined "the crew" (my SRQ friends) for bowling at
1:00 p.m.

Then Betsy and I wandered around the Sarasota Marina area in lovely warm weather.

This evening I cooked dinner (rib eye steak and stir fried vegetables, with "store bought" cherry pie for dessert). Ben and David joined us as guests.

In between all this Betsey and I practised the ancient religious ritual of "the adoration of the cats"!

I'll blog simply again tomorrow, then on Sunday I'll have great news to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"