Manasota Beach, FL: - An afternoon drive

Ben and I took a drive this afternoon down to Manasota Beach, on the Gulf of Mexico, just west of Englewood, FL. It's a 35 minute drive south of my home.

Manasota Beach is one of the Gulf Coast barrier islands (known here as "Keys")

The beach itself is lovely and unspoiled. The Key is a bit over-built. I took some photo's just for fun.








Ghastly "Gin Palace" house on Manasota Beach



Truly British traditions observed in Venice, GL





What are "exotics"? Perhaps Archbishops. Maybe Dancing Girls. Whatever- Dr. Don has a medicine for them.



Manasota Beach itself. (not my photo' but one pulled from the web)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"