Emrich - Fred and Diana

Fred and Diana Emrich came to my home for dinner tonight.

I knew Fred when I was Rector at St. Stephen's, Pittsfield and he was Rector at St. James', Greenfield - both parishes in the Diocese of Western Massachusetts.

Other will remember Fred from many years ago when he was the curate at St, Peter's, Beverley, MA under the tutelage of the Rector there, the Revd. Homer McCue (sp?)

Diana is a wonderful woman who was born of British parents in India, and then educated in England.

Diana and Fred have been married for about 18 months.

I re-encountered Fred, and met Diana for the first time, last year. They were wintering on Longboat Key, Sarasota, FL and I "bumped into them" one Sunday at All Angels Church on Longboat Key.

It is good to be re-acquainted with a former colleague (Fred), and to get to know a new person (Diana).


/AAAAAAAACX4/mdktp1a8wvY/s320/fred+and++diana+002.JPG" />



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"