Was there a "Gale Temple"?

Some 55-60 years ago a new born baby girl was abandoned in my home city of Bristol. U.K.

She was left, on a very stormy night, near Bristol’s chief railway station - “Bristol Temple Meads”

Hence the local press [the “Bristol Evening Post“, or the
“Bristol Evening World” (now defunct), or the “Western Daily Press”], gave this abandoned babe a name. One or more of these newspapers called her “Gale Temple”.

I wonder what happened to this wee child.

Did “Gale Temple” go on to have a wonderful life? Or has she been forgotten to history?

I also wonder why I remembered this story all these years later.

Did I remember it correctly?

Or has the miasma of memory deceived me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"