Red hair, and lots of it 1964

I am never shy about telling people when it is my birthday.  I try to celebrate it to the max.  Today I’ve been blessed to preside at St. Boniface’s 10:00 a.m. and to have lunch with my Cambridge friend Mary Caulfield who is visiting her parents in nearby North Redington Beach, FL.  This evening I went out for dinner with some of my Sarasota friends.  I ate a wonderfully juicy burger (without a bun)  and delicious sweet potato fries.

Thank you so much for many Facebook greetings, e-cards and snail-mail cards.  Terrific!

My Pittsfield friend Betsy is extremely creative with her photo-shopped greeting cards.  She sent me this one today -  a composite of Ada, Adelaide and Penne on the couch, and a 20 year old John Michael Povey – who then had lots of very red hair  (Lord alone knows where Betsy got that particular photo’).  Betsy also included a bit of a picture she had taken of a Hong Kong Orchid Tree blossom, which she had taken on one of her visits to SRQ.

What a neat and creative card!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"