Oh what a mess I am

The Dermatologist has me on a cream called CARAC  to help clear up some of the pre-cancerous spots on my face and scalp.  The freezing method is never very efficacious for me, and the celebrated blue light treatment did nothing.

CARAC works, but it’s a messy business. The places where it is applied get red, inflamed and bloody.  (I look a mess).  

Then they dry out and get so damn itchy, before, in due course the scabs fall off.

The cure is but marginally better than the cause.  If only I had a bit more melanin!

But the messy cure is surely better than full blown skin cancer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"