And like a good neighbour (2)


My youngest brother Martyn and his son Sam (together with Sam’s pal Toby) will be visiting from England starting next week.

We are each now counting the days.

The original plan called for the lads to be sleeping on air mattresses on my lanai. That would not have been the most comfortable or convenient arrangement.

Like a good neighbour, my buddy Ed who lives two doors away has offered two beds in his home (he is on a visit to North Carolina).

Sam and Toby will sleep well, and I won’t have to tip-toe around when I get up at 4:30 each morning (as is my wont).

Martyn will be comfortable in the guest room (with my pet porcupine!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"