Sarasota Chalk Festival 2012

Some will remember my posting from the 2011 Chalk Festival here in SRQ.

I was back at the 2012 Festival this morning.

I got there early so that I could find a parking space, and avoid the crowds.

("People don't go there anymore. It's too crowded." -Yogi Bera).

It was very much a "work in progress" and I'll probably revisit the Festival on Monday morning to enjoy the completed works.

Here are some of my photo's.

The theme was "Circus" (Sarasota has a rich circus history), but some feline gangstas crept in. There were elephants at each end of the Festival  (think "Circus" again), and most delightfully an area in which children and young people could try their skills.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"