The joys of being naughty.




What follows is not to be spread around the internet (lmao).

As I strode out Penne this morning I encountered two other folks who were ambling (rather than walking) with their two dogs.

Penne is skittish around other canines, so I moved away as far as was possible (about 20’) and waited for these other folks to pass.

The two walkers were deeply engaged in conversation/gossip/chit-chat, and were apparently oblivious to their surroundings.

Each of their dogs was on one of those spring loaded leashes which extend for about two miles (or maybe 20’).

The two dogs took advantage of their respective owner’s pre-occupation and “took off”; lunging at Penne.

‘Twas then that I “spoke sharply” (ahem), “raised my voice” (ahem)   “yelled” at the two other dog owners.

“Why the hell”, I yelled , (yes I yelled, maybe I even screamed (!), “do you think that I am standing over here?  It’s to avoid your dogs.  Stop talking, and pay attention to your animals".

They looked nonplussed, said nothing, and continued their walks.

And I went on my merry way.

Then I started to laugh.

“How good”, I thought, “it is to have the occasional YELL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"