All goodness? Well ... maybe

For reasons I cannot explain,  this headline from the free "flyer" which arrived in my mailbox today made me grin.


(It is from an ad. for closets).

Indeed I do not wish my home to be messy and untidy.

I'd like it to be organized.

But I do not wish for it to be "totally organized".  That would be so boring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ad reminded me of a prayer from the Episcopal Church Book of Common Prayer which asks that God would "strengthen us in all goodness".

My thought as I pray this prayer is that "I'd like to be strengthened in a wee bit of goodness, but certainly not in all goodness".

I need some space for naughtiness..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"