Thank You and Deep Joy

Thank you to my friends and family members who live in so many places.

2013 has been a year in which you have loved me, blessed me, encouraged me, laughed with me, and corrected me.

 I know that my life would have been miserable without you.

I also know and rejoice in the fact that your presence in my life has blessed me immeasurably.

I am deeply grateful.

I dare to believe that the truth of the following bible verse has been lived out in my life during 2013

If possible, so far as it depends upon you, live peaceably with all. (Romans 12:18)

By God's grace I believe that I am at peace with all those who love and care for me, and with all those who I love and care.  I enter 2014 with deep joy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"