Tuesday, 29 April 2014

1. Witty groaner/pun. 2. Sad but true

(1)   One of my Church friends bears with my dreadful puns.  She in fact enjoys them, and reciprocates.
 
She sent this to me earlier today
 
As I was driving to Siesta Key , my daughter stated, "Quick, get your pencil and paper, the sign says, "Draw Bridge Ahead" !
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2)  Oh how sad at many levels  (Thank to L.C. who posted this first)
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love these signs, and there are so many of them. It seems like the folks who espouse English only, usually need to learn English themselves. I also love the Leviticus tattoos, quoting something in the same verse as thou shalt not have tattoos.

    ReplyDelete