Uneasy lies the tooth that wears a crown. **

So, I did not break a tooth when I was eating my salad lunch yesterday.  Turns out that a crown got separated from its base.  This is good news.

Even better news is that when I called the office of my Dentist at 8:40 a.m. today (29th June 2015)  I was able to get an appointment for 4:00 p.m.

(Imagine that, you call a Dentist's office at 8:40 a.m., and get an appointment for 4:00 p.m. on the same day).

My Dentist,  the estimable Dr. Timothy Mercer,  (I admire his skills and I  like his "bedside manner") identified the problem.

(In truth  one of his dental hygienists did most of the work)

Dr, Mercer has a good professional relationship with a local Endodontist   Dr. Raul Ortiz, (the man who took care of my recent root canal work).

Thus it is that I will see Dr. Ortiz on Tuesday 30th June at 11:30 a.m. (I also  admire Dr, Ortiz's  skills,  and I  like his "bedside manner") .
What ho! : - My Dentist today. An Endodontist  tomorrow.

I am so damn lucky to have such good dental insurance, and  to live in a Town where skilled medical professionals are a dime a dozen.

I am so very lucky, so very blessed, and so very grateful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** "Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown" is a quotation from William Shakespeare's
Henry IV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"