Three morose mammals and a great hug.

Penne the dog, Adelaide the cat, and John Michael (their humble and devoted servant) have been feeling down in the mouth today.

Our home seems lonely, empty and barren sans the presence of my sister Ruth and her partner Dennis, (now back in Bristol, U.K.) They brought us such joy.

On my last walk of the day with Penne, I came upon a local friend (and all round good man), named Rick Randall with his dogs Vuitton and Louis (Penne's boy friends).

I was trying not to look glum but Rick caught a whiff of my mood.

"Do you need a hug?" he said.    Oh yes, I needed and got a hug.

Friends like Rick help to make life worth living.

Thanks ole pal!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"