Mea Culpa (but I am still irked)

I will be traveling to Raleigh, N.C in July for the Ordination of my friend the Revd. Sam Rodman as Bishop of North Carolina.

No sooner had I made my airline reservations today I realised that I had made my return flight reservations for 7:59 p.m. not 7:59 a.m.

My fault of course, but I would not have made the mistake had Delta used the 24 hour clock.  That's always much clearer that a.m. or p,m,

To make matters worse when I tried to call Delta's loosely called "customer service" 'phone I was told that the wait time for an agent was two hours.

It's almost as if they don't want to talk to customers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"