More about Irma and me.

Old "map"


So it seems that the west coast of Florida will bear the brunt on Sunday evening.

I say "it seems"   because the the potential route changes by the hour. For that reason I have ceased to watch T.V,; listen to the radio; or to try to track the storm on the internet.  I'll just wait and see.

In the meantime I am entirely grateful for my non-SRQ friends and family members in Bristol, U.K, who have 'phoned; e-mailed, or texted me with  their  expressions of love and concern. That's so precious.

One of my dearest friends (Joe R of Granby MA) called me today to express his concerns, and those of his wife D.

I told him that I was planning to ride out the storm alone.

Joe was adamant in expressing his opinion that this was not a good plan.  he thought that I should not be alone.

 I heard him.

So now,  when the storm hits I will leave my cat in a safe place with water, food and a litter box, and then de-camp to the home of my friends Bill and Pat as the storm passes through. .  That will be much better than being alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"