Raining on my Parade

It rained in SRQ yesterday (Jan 28th), our first significant rain since Hurricane Irma (Sep 2017).

I discovered that Mr. Perfect ( a.k.a. Zion) does not like rain.  So I took him to my local "Plaza" where there is good walking space under cover, and various plant areas where a good dog can have a good pee.  It worked out well.....

.....  but as we passed a dog grooming business which has a ceramic dog on a low shelf by the window, Zion became obsessed. He saw it as a real and very passive friend.

I had to drag him away!



Yes, it's Zion on the left, and the ceramic dog on the right (behind a window).

Hope springs eternal in the canine breast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"